Monday, January 11, 2010

Second bloggie...:)

Bloggie? What a catchy word for a title! Annnny way..lets test out my subject idea and see if it makes sense...

School:
Today school was alright. I had an open hour first hour, and spent it with my loverly boyfriend, Andrew, before he left to go back to college. We ate delicious donuts, and snuggled on the couch for a bit until his friend, Brien came and bugged us (no he doesn't spell his name like that, but he made Katie believe that is how it is spelled). Anyway, I had to go back to class, and my best friend left for college.
We had a motivational speaker come talk to our school about going to college. She was from the famous monster.com, and I think she wanted to hire Thaddeus! Later, I went to Leadership Class, and organized Mose's room. English stresses me out, but I finally picked out a topic for my research paper: Ralph Waldo Emerson.
I had my first play practice, and man, it was awesome. I got to hang out with two of my favorite people in the world, and one of my not so favorite people in the world. Yeah. The musical is looking better every day, but its going to be a doozy! I'm sure it will all come together with a lot of effort. I'm really excited to get started.

Politics:
Hum, what subject should we start with first? Lets just get it out on the table: Abortion. Yeah, yeah it's the ever-dreaded subject. Here's my point of view: if they make it illegal, people will still do it, and they will pay a lot for it, and there won't be any rules for sanitation, and people will die. So, don't make it illegal. I personally would never get one, and I think it is wrong, but as far as it being illegal and what not, isn't a good idea. That is where I stand.

Today:
Well, its Monday folks, and you know what that means: a new episode of Secret Life! Because of play practice, I missed the first showing at 7, but, thankfully, it will be on again at 9! Whew! That was a close one! I'm pretty excited to see it. Last week's wasn't so great, and it was the kick-off of the season. Oh well.

Misc:
Katie and I have yet to exchange Christmas gifts. Its sitting in my living room, and I am about to wear it!
Tomorrow is Lane's birthday! He'll be big 15! It's amazing how fast they grow up. I still feel like I'm fifteen and a freshman sometimes. He's got his whole high school career ahead of him, and I know he's going to do some great stuff. Man I love that kid. Don't tell him though.
Well that is all I guess for today. It's been pretty un-eventful. I hope that I didn't bore you to death. If I did, please tell your parents to notify me of your funeral.

This is ajnear signing off! Have a great Monday night.

1 comment:

  1. Three cheers for blogging! I've had one off and on, over time, and this template is actually the first one I ever used. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete