Name: Aubrey
Age: 17
Parents: Mom (Stacy), Dad (Phil)-divorced
Siblings: 1, Lane, 14
Boyfriend: Andrew
Best Friends: Katie, Morgan
Religion: Catholic
Political Views: Moderate...leaning left
Interests: theatre, singing, running, being a kid
Plans after Graduation: Washburn University
Major: Secondary Education-or-Mass Media/Advertising
Warnings: I over-exaggerate, and since this is my blog, I am going to say what I feel, and it wont be censored.
That's basically all that you need to know about me to begin with; I'm sure you'll find out a bunch more as time progresses. I think that I am going to pick four subjects to talk about each blog, so that it's structured because otherwise no one will be able to understand my huge mess of words.
Subject #1: School
I think I'll have a bunch of stuff in this category each post. I am a senior at a high school in a small town in Kansas. I know, cliche right? Anyway, there are always tons of crazy things going on there, but somehow people still find a way to call it the most boring part of their life. Ha. Not me. I kind of love school a little bit. I mean not the homework or math part, but the atmosphere. Currently I am the Student Body President, and let me tell you...school spirit at my school...not impressive. Anyway, I keep busy. Currently, I am in a bazillion organizations, including PUPPS, NHS, French Club, Science Club, Stuco, Concert Choir, Indy Ensemble, Drama Club, you get the picture. I do about everything. That wasn't including the large list of sports I've tried, or am currently doing. So I think that school is probably going to be a good subject to blog about. I'll always have something to say.
On to Subject #2: Politics
I turn 18 in about a month, so obviously, I want to share my thoughts and ideas about what's going on in the world around me. In this area, I'll probably talk about things that interest me: current events, elections, religion, beliefs, and I'll probably go off on tangents here. Right now I am just trying to figure out who I am so that someday, I can read these and laugh. Like I said earlier, I am catholic and semi-liberal (kind of odd to be both..oh well). That is what will be in this topic.
Subject #3: Today
The title of this section is pretty self explanatory, so yeah. Here will be happenings, events, ect. They will probably all be over-exaggerated, but thats me.
Last Subject #4: Misc.
Yeah, I know that the title isn't very descriptive, but this includes everything. Plans, family, hopes, dreams, desires, inspiration, love, ect. I really love quotes, so there might be a random few in here every once in a while.
Anyway, I'm really excited to get started! I hope that I have plenty of readers and comments, buttt if I don't, I think that I will get over it. I'm doing this for me :) Thanks. Have a great day.
Yours truly,
Aubrey a.k.a. ajnear
So I'm not a best friend? Fine then. Kiddddding. I'll be readin', yo. Keep it up.
ReplyDelete