Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Birthday Tribute!

Well, today was a pretty bad day, and nothing too important happened that is worth recording, except: I bought a 32oz coke for a total of 74c with tax! Thank you diamond shamrock. Score for Aubrey. Other than that, it was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

But enough about me. Today is a special day.

Today, 15 years ago, my mother was screaming her lungs out, and plopping my brother out of her belly. Yes that's right, today is Lane's birthday. So for this special blog, I thought it would be nice to tell you a few facts about lane. 15 facts. A fact a year.

#1 Lane was supposed to be a girl when he was born, and I was so mad that he came out male that I called him Paige Elizabeth for about a month. I was three.

#2 When I was about 5 or 6, Lane bit a chunk of flesh out of my back.

#3 When I was 6 or 7, he almost blinded me for life by spraying my eyes with windex.

#4 Lane used to be obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine, Toy Story, and Space Jam.

#5 Once, when my mother took Lane to Dillion's, my brother saw an african american man, and shouted, "Michael Jordan!"

#6 Lane has had pneumonia three times, and was put in the hospital twice.

#7 My entire family refers to him as "Laner".

#8 Lane is a budding Olympian swimmer.

#9 He is as obsessed with his hair as Samson was.

#10 He sleeps in his underwear...gross!

#11 Lane is a rockband/guitar hero wiz.

#12 This kid eats ice cream almost every night.

#13 He dreams about Taylor Swift, and wants to have kids with her. haha

#14 He is about the funniest kid I know.

#15 He's my best friend. :)

Happy birthday buddy. Lots of love.
Aub

No comments:

Post a Comment