Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Things I will miss about home...

I decided that I was going to write this as a "going away" blog, but things got really busy, and I'm a procrastinator. Now that I am settled in, I am going to share the few, precious things that I will miss about home.

#1 My family of course!
I am one of the luckiest kids out there because I love my mother to death. We are really close, and I don't know what I would do without her advice.
My brother is seriously the funniest kid I know. He knows how to make me smile no matter how shitty I'm feeling.
My grandparents. Man. They are the coolest. My mimi took me to Vegas this summer, and I don't think I've ever had so much fun in my life! And, if you want a good steak, forget the 5 star restaurants, just come hang out with my papa for a bit.

#2 My pets.
I have two gay dogs :) They are in love. Old Yeller, my lab found his companion when I was in the 5th grade. His name is Einstein, and he's a black cocker spaniel.
I also have two cats. Sandy and Spook. I miss Sandy sooooo much. He sleeps with me every night, and it's weird sleeping without him. :(

#3 My friends.
My best friends, KP, Lakan, and Morgan made my summer worthwhile. I don't know what I would do without them.

#4 The pool. I know that I say I hate it, but I secretly love blowing my whistle at stupid kids. :)

#5 Sonic runs with Kenzie Froebe :) or soon to be Mrs. Ballew ;)

#6 Philly :) Even though everyone on the guard staff thought that we were in love, he still is my best friend. I think that we learned a lot from each other this summer, and I hope that we stay close forever...who knows? Man of honor? eh. nah. That might be weird....

#7 Tennis. I know that I didn't get out as much as I wanted to this summer, but I hate playing anywhere else but Ken Brown Tennis Courts.

#8 My friend's parents. Cheesy and "kiss ass" I know, but seriously. Tisha will most definitely read this, and I hope she smiles. She was hilarious this summer.

#9 Ane Maes. They seriously have the best coffee, and I love how "homie" the shop feels.

#10 Mandatory trips around the oval. Every night. No matter what.

That basically covers it. Not too interesting, I know, butttttt whatever. Peace <3

No comments:

Post a Comment