#1 C-section scars are not cute.
#2 I've seen more fake boobs this summer than I've seen real ones.
#3 Stop doing gainers off the boards. They don't make you look cool. You look like a doucher.
#4 Stupid gingers.
#5 Work is better when your boss is black.
#6 Why are there always condom commercials on the radio?
#7 No you can't wear your shirt on the diving boards.
#8 Stop helping your 10 year olds across the lilly pads. They can do it themselves.
#9 Jesus Juice is amazing.
#10 Nothing's better than a train down the toilet bowl.
#11 Don't ask me to work for you the day of. I wont. I probably wouldn't work for you anyways.
#12 If you're bigger than a size 10, wear a one piece, and if you're a man: wear a shirt---unless your muscular (no homo).
#13 Stop hitting on the lifeguards. We don't want to date your 80 year old ass.
#14 Smart ass parents can shove it.
#15 Pay me MINIMUM WAGE! This $6.50 crap is bullshit. Seriously.
Yeah. He has anger issues :).
No comments:
Post a Comment