- People like to read numbered/bulleted lists because it's easy.
- You shouldn't blog about your day. Its boring. Keep it to a minimum of 5 sentences.
- Jenna Marbles is a genius.
- I don't think people ever change. You just change your perspective of them.
- Not one single boy under God's green earth will ever understand when you just want to be friends. Even if you have a valid reason...like oh, I don't know, your heart is already broken? Nah. That's not good enough.
- Couples who break-up/divorce can never really be "just friends" again. If you're talking/hanging out: guess what? You still love them. Duh. Kiss and make up, or stop hanging out.
- Men are not worth ruining friendships. They aren't worth ruining relationships either (his or yours).
- The hardest part about putting your thoughts on the internet is that everyone is going to see it. I know that's the intention, butttttt people are so easily offended these days.
- The most interesting things to read are slightly offensive/bitchy.
- Girls just want to feel pretty. Pretty and wanted. So guys: find one and treat her like a princess. Hold her and tell her that she's beautiful.
- Facebook is terrible all around. EVERYONE creeps, and while it's interesting and entertaining...it's kind of sick, right? I mean you look and see what your ex posted on some other chicks wall, and you think, "What the fuck? Really? her?" Totally unhealthy.
- Every girl wants to be a size 2 with C cup boobs and a six pack; in reality, only like 5% of our population looks like that, so why do we all try?
- I don't believe that there is anything wrong with dreaming; sometimes it is better to dream realistically though.
- Hometowns are great for these things: seeing your family, seeing your high school buddies, and buying groceries for when you go back to school. I never want to be here again for more than a month for Christmas ever again, but it'll probably happen. ugh
- Spell check has saved me about 4 times since I started writing this blog.
So there are 15ish random, semi-profound thoughts..
"I just don't want to be hampered by my own limitations." -Barbra Streisand
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment